Joker


I laugh a lot, they call me a joker, I tell a lot of jokes,
My mumma laughs, every time I phone her, for her my jokes bespoke,
My friends they see me clowning, but really, I’m drowning in the feeling,
They think I’m in heaven… but hell's got a ceiling,
I tell a lot of jokes, about things that I don’t know, just to be involved,
I’m a bloody fool, I have to lie to tell the truth, this problem can’t be solved,
I call myself a comic, I think fast, I’m just like sonic,
Me and him, we’re both blue, I drink gin without the tonic,
I’m jester, let me jest, get these things of of my chest,
I’m a broken record yes; I’m compass I’m southwest
I’m a joker and I tell a lot of jokes,
See me hurting, I got lumps up in my throat,
I’m glad you came, but I’m not just for show,
There’s a bottle with my name on, and I gotta go
Call me the joker, I’ll keep telling jokes,
And when the punchline hits, I get punched by it,
Imagine feeling naked, but you’re wearing all your clothes…
I tell a lot of jokes…

Comments

Popular Posts