Rock the boat



Keep the ship steady, don’t rock the boat,
Do you sink or float? Well I don’t know?
I’m on some hard medication, need to start meditation,
I’m not the best… I’m the goat,

I need mediate and think all the hate away,
I need a holiday, call that a getaway,
I’m losing money ‘cus I bet it on a better day,
Nothings black or white, everything’s a shade of grey,
I’m a maniac, I didn’t take my meds today,
In Jerusalem, the Wailing Wall is where they pray,
I pray to god that hope is here to stay,
It’s like a needle and its lost in the hay,

Hayyyyyyyy….

You make me crazy ‘cus you act like a baby,
Your life’s a lie, you act like Patrick Swayze,
When I feel the rhythm, music likes to sway me,
I can’t decide, so why do you blame me,
I haven’t changed, you’re looking at the same me,
If you’re Beyoncé, let me be your jay – Z,
I’ll buy you dinner we can finish in the bed sheets,
Tell your friends, tinders where you met me,

[Beat]

It’s been a decade where I built a house of cards,
It hasn’t taken much to tear the house apart,
I’m in reverse, I’m looking for the start,
Snakes and ladders keep on treading on my heart,
I’ve been vocal, now I call this shit my art,
I’ll keep on rapping til I get seen on the charts,
I’m taking women like a buffet A la carte
If I go missing you can find me on my yacht,

[long beat] hayyyyyyyyy

I’m just an animal, a crazy smart gorilla,
If I were ice cream, I’d be chocolate not vanilla,
I got a PhD in being pretty crazy,
You see me working, you should see me being lazy,
The only difference is I finish when they pay me,
I’ve not been drinking, I’m a wine house just like Amy,
I got no debts because I pay ‘em just like Jamie,
I got no demons ‘cus I beat ‘em when they slay me.

[Beat]

Keep the ship steady, don’t rock the boat,
Do you sink or float? Well I don’t know?
I’m on some hard medication, need to start meditation,

I’m not the best…
I’m the goat.

Comments

Popular Posts