Work less



Work hard, I can’t play because I work so hard,
And if I work hard, I get a good job,
I get a good job, I make money, I make lots,
My bank is full… but my heart is not,
I only worked hard, and now I hardly care…

What merit does my work have?
I had a wife, I had a kid, I became a jerk dad,
I was working on the wrong path,
I won the race but I came last,

We gotta work less,
My mind’s not right, I got that stress,
We gotta work less,
We gotta play more, we gotta fail more,
Because we can fail and it doesn’t even matter if we fail,
It’s not a race, so if you fall it doesn’t matter if you fail,
You’re not success, you’re a human, you gotta live to tell the tale.

Put the pen down, pick the life up,
Turn phone off, put the radio on, have a little dance, have a little song,
Turn your mind off once in a while, just be silly, just like when you’re a child,
Work less, work is worthless if it only gives stress… work less…

Comments

Popular Posts