ice & men


I’m being born again,
Everybody’s looking being bored again,
He’s doing that thing again,
Writing raps, he’s Charlie sheen again,
He’s not on drugs, he’s clean again,
He’s pretty fat, he’ll be lean again,
He’s chasing dreams while you’re chasing friends,
He’s got magic up his sleeves again,
He’s feeling retro, he’ll ask Jeeves again,
he’s a Lenny from of mice and men,

kill the rabbit, kill kill the rabbit,
he didn’t mean it, but he killed the rabbit,
the crowd was swearing, oh god dammit,
he didn’t mean it, but he killed the rabbit,
he got killed by his friend, god dammit,

I’m being born again,
This doesn’t mean we’re back to norm again,
We can talk like normal men,
How you doin, what you drinking, Glen?
Me? I’m on a mixer drink.
I don’t give a fuck with rum; the I don’t give a fuck is what makes me think.
I’m back again,
drinking my drink, with ice and men

Comments

Popular Posts