deliberately causing reaction




comments:

I wanted to create some visual imagery around the theme of 'provocative,' without simply using shock and awe images. I google the definition of 'provocative,' and found that I didn't wholly agree with what google suggested - "causing anger or another strong reaction, especially deliberately." I was minded to think less about causing anger, and more about bringing out emotions. of the words in the definition, those that stood out were - deliberately causing reaction. The vertical text idea was actually an accident from playing with buttons on photoshop, but I quite liked it, although my earlier image is a little brash. The line through the text began as a way of identifying the words in my first attempt, but I liked the way it seemed to play off the theme of being provocative.

Attempt 1

Comments

Popular Posts