Hell to pay


I got a heart that blows like dynamite,
Call me names it make me want to fight,
You light the fuse you better run a mile,
I’m el diablo, I’m the devil’s child,

They call me horny ‘cus I got a horny head,
I fuck your girlfriend in your bed,
You want some help? You want to pray to him instead,
You got a life, but I’ll be living when your dead,

I’m the evil in the devil,
you’re the D that makes it level,
You’re a dick and you’re dishevelled,
I’m a rock and you’re a pebble,

I’m the sin that’s going to make you pay,
On many levels you are going to say,
“I’m sorry god, I didn’t mean to say your name in vein,
Give me one more chance, I won’t do that again!”

The problem is that you’re in hell, so don’t apologise,
You’re here because you fucked up in your life,
I asked your neighbours and they said you wasn’t very nice,
So now you’re here, you’re going to pay the price,

Don’t do some dodgy shit if you aren’t going to live with it,
Don’t be cruel and think “I said sorry so it’s legit,”
The devils got your name up on his list,
There’s hell to pay, so to hell with it,

There’s a room there with a view,
It’s on fire because of you,
You see the burning coals of hell,
Now you’re in the devil’s cell,
You can only blame yourself,
Enjoy your stay, the devil’s realm.

comments:

I didn't have any particular influence or inspiration when writing this. I was listening to some beats and wound up on a theme of hell. from here, I wrote about how we should aim to have more humility, and that if something bad happens after you have been cruel, you cannot really complain!

Comments

Popular Posts