Kerplunk




The fun and games are all about to change
You’re the snakes and I’m the ladder, I’m on flames,
You roll the dice, you’re all insane, - Don’t take a chance is what I’m sayin’.

Don’t move your queen, just move the king,
Being moved don’t mean a thing,
you’re in the chair, so move the scene - change the script is what I mean,

so drive the rats out of the streets,
they keep on nippin’ at your feet,
you need kick ‘em so they leave,
so roll the arms up on your sleeve,
the rules have changed, you best believe.

this ain’t no call of duty,
I won’t listen if you boo me,
‘cus I’m playing as the true me,

I put some points into my ego,
In the club your all amigo’s,
Now where the hell did she go?

I changed the game, I didn’t like to change the player,
-         These NPC’s are all haters,
I got the high score, see you later
You can’t shoot me, I’m a racer,
I’ll erase you if you stare.

When I put you on your ass you go kerplunk,
I got you boggled ‘cus your junk,
I watch you scrabble just for fun,
Let me spell it out, I’m playing halo like a monk.

I changed the game and now I’m winning,
You won’t stop me from my grinning,
I stocked the pain and now I’m bringing,
And if you don’t like this game,
Then fucking go somewhere else.

Comments

Popular Posts