Trees & Mountains

Trees are wood and mountains rocks. a picture broken where a jigsaw’s not.
Under the cover of your own title, a journey mapped to meet the desire of the adventurous soul,
The road is questioned as a road not taken, steps were made, steps not followed.
Inconceivable that through fog and wanton land, paradise not sought could be paradise found
Though brave the journey, barbed and met with ridicule, journeys end be met,

Belief remains that no one person, ever, might go that way to find success.



Comments:

I wanted to express an idea of how we all seem to crave this thing, success, but being able to grasp it is so uncomfortably difficult. I chose the font as I wanted to present the idea of being a more personal message. I can't entirely described why I chose the image, so much as to say... it felt right at the time. Looking upon it now, more clarity in the text would have helped.

Comments

Popular Posts