I'm a dog



Yo man. I’m a dog
I keep running a lot
My lifes on all fours
I crawl when I walk
I bark when I talk
I wear glasses I’m a dork
You see, I’m a dog

Don’t pet me, you get me?
When I growl, respect me
I feel sorry for the next me
Treat him more gently
Don’t have to buy him a Bentley
Just let the man have time - It’s called being friendly

I’m on a short leash, the end of my tether, not gonna get better,
I’m on a short leash, the end of my tether, not gonna get better,

Yo man, life’s a bitch
Your’s looks alright, let’s switch
I see now how you spend your money,
And I thought you was rich,
You’re like me,
We’re both living, but we’re dead in a ditch
I quite
Like the way,
You have friends
Who seem to stay
I quite
Like the sight
Of a sexy friend and a kiss goodnight
As a dog you forgotten,
My fucking furr is rotten,

You see, I’m a dog
I’m not welcome a lot
I’m just cute in the park,
At dinner it’s stark
Table for two… ha!

People stroke my ego
But my prides going zero

I get put to bed
I get put to sleep
I get put to stud
Don’t get what I need
You see man.
I’m a dog…

Comments

Popular Posts